2025 Ram Ramcharger is a game changing hybrid pickup truck!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 29, 2023

The 2025 Ram Ramcharger is a plugin hybrid pickup truck with great power and excellent range. A pair of electric motors and a battery pack can be refilled via the 3.6-liter V6 engine, gas tank, and onboard generator. It all adds up to an electric truck with over 660 hp, almost 700 miles of range, and the ability to tow 14,000 pounds!

This technology will be a game-changer! It will have all the efficiency and power of electric motors, but none of the range anxiety and limitations! I can't wait for some real-world tests to come out about this platform.

I am sort of late to the game of waiting for this truck. I was researching the Rav4 Prime to replace the wife's car as I have a Ford F 150 that I need to tow up to 5,000 LB trailer. The wife decided she didn't want the Rav4 but I kept researching anyway and I ran into information about the 2025 Ramcharger while doing so back in March of this year. I got hooked and I decided that I would trade the F 150 and get the Ramcharger for myself. I've been checking for updates almost daily and I look forward to the time I can order the truck. I am ready right now to make the purchase, so Ram, let's get moving!!!!

I am sort of late to the game of waiting for this truck. I was researching the Rav4 Prime to replace the wife's car as I have a Ford F 150 that I need to tow up to 5,000 LB trailer. The wife decided she didn't want the Rav4 but I kept researching anyway and I ran into information about the 2025 Ramcharger while doing so back in March of this year. I got hooked and I decided that I would trade the F 150 and get the Ramcharger for myself. I've been checking for updates almost daily and I look forward to the time I can order the truck. I am ready right now to make the purchase, so Ram, let's get moving!!!!
I agree; I'm ready for it as well! I think it's a good blend of electrification and ICE that will make for a great-performing truck!

Back